Experiences: Guest Rituals
- Welcoming the guest in the lobby area - Boron with chandan tikka , misti mukh and water in glazed earthen glass . Then offer wet towel for face sponge.
- To start the day with morning flute - instrumental classical at the courtyard from 8am to 9 am (as per weather permits). Daily yoga class at Outhouse at 8am (On request).
- Assemble at the courtyard in the evening by 5 pm for property tour, storytelling followed by sandha pradeep - lighting of diya in water fountain and all areas after 5 pm.
- Evening puja at Tulsithan with dhup and dhuno.
- Daily alternate half an hour performance - Baoul song / Dhunochi nach / Rabindra nirtha (as per weather permits)
- Traditional Gala Dinner - Bengali Thali at East India Room (This is a package offer).
- Turn down service and amenity.
- Fond farewell by hotel staff